Cross Functional Project Manager ( High Tech portfolio )
Nijmegen / Eindhoven
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical.
Tasks and responsibilities
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Location: HQ Eindhoven / Nijmegen Netherlands
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of a successful international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical . Expanding our project management team, we are now looking for Cross Functional Project Manager:
- The Cross Functional Project Manager is responsible for multidisciplinary, complex and large projects. You organise the project team and prepare a project plan in cooperation with your team members;
- You make sure these projects are executed according to these methods, aligned with customer requirements, local culture and way of working;
- You are also responsible for the management of the engineering activities of your project team (15 to 25 FTE) and you ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with agreed time, quality and budget;
- In addition, you monitor planning, expenses, expected cost and organization of the project and adjust if necessary.
- You are responsible for delivering the project as agreed, initiating improvement actions in case of deviations in the planning and transfer of the project to the regular production and / or customer (purchasing management);
- Within the framework of the project plan, you make independent decisions and ensure that problems are resolved;
- You are active with continuous improvement of project management;
- You report to the Manager Project Management and work closely with Sales and Engineering managers.
- You have an Bachelor or Academic degree ;
- Minimum 8 years solid project leading experience with regard to engineering, assembly, planning and logistics in a high tech work environment;
- Showing potential leader skills and above average sensitive to internal and client stakeholders interest;
- Well developed analytical and have organizational skills. ( can handle Multiple projects in structured way );
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (German is pre);
- Excellent communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude.;
- Determined but with an can do mentality;
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven
Interested………. Welcome to NTS !
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.