SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C++, C#)
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical.
Tasks and responsibilities
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in an informal working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Location: HQ Eindhoven, Netherlands
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an successful and leading international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic multidisciplinary systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical . Expanding our software development, we are now looking for an Software Engineer:
- In cooperation with colleague (lead) engineers and architects, your main responsibility is developing software
- The in-house NTS software projects are dynamic and challenging. Based on your interest and background, you are involved around machine automation, windows applications and embedded software;
- In close cooperation, you will be translating a concept to a design, choose technologies and test set up ( can be C# reflexion tasks, unit testing, embedded real time testing) to meet specifications for end-user usability as well as reliability;
- You will be involved in determining technical feasibility and risk analysis;
- With support of NTS, you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your expertise.
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering;
- More than 3 years solid background in technical software, preferably in a multidisciplinary context;
- You are familiar with topics like object oriented design, underlying operating system, software frameworks, error handling or multi-threading;
- You show specific affinity with and interest in software challenges like machine control and camera interfacing;
- Familiarity with an Agile / SCRUM environment is a plus;
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude;
- Proficient in English language;
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven;
Interested………. Welcome to NTS !
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.