This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you?
Are you experienced in translating the commercial strategy into long term business development plans and annual sales plans? Do you combine strategic insights with a result driven approach with a ‘closing the deal’ mentality? Do you have at least 10 years’ as Sales Manager’/Business Unit Manager within the supply chain first tier industry? Do you have an academic level and a background in mechatronics, mechanical engineering or physics? Then we would like to get in touch with you.
What will you be doing?
Developing and executing the commercial policy and strategy in alignment with NTS policy and strategy, as well as translating them into a long-term business development plan, and annual sales plans, with the aim of achieving the turnover and margin targets and the intended market share. Further professionalization and managing the sales organization within Development & Engineering.
Vision and strategy:
- Establish commercial targets and objectives in consultation with management.
- Develop and implement the commercial strategy.
- Develop a strategy on how to use the available technical competencies in the market and support the identification of competence gaps with respect to market opportunities.
- Translate the commercial strategy into annual sales plan / sales plans .
- Professionalize the sales organization (processes, structures, instruments and administration)
- Is a member of the MT and in that capacity makes an active contribution to the development and implementation of the total organizational policy.
- Following and analyzing developments / trends in the market and proactively act accordingly.
- Acquiring assignments / orders.
- Carrying out acquisition and relationship management by means of network activities, organizing PR activities, organizing or attending trade fairs, approaching potential clients, etc.
- Acting as (key) account manager for some customers.
- Managing the (D&E) Account Managers with the aim of achieving sales results.
- Inventory and follow-up of personnel and training needs within the department.
- Periodically reviewing current projects together with the Managing Director and the Portfolio Manager.
- Discussing and following up current projects with the individual Account Managers.
Which skills and experience do you have?
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Physics.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience of which
- At least 5 years of senior account management experience in high-tech industry
- At least 5 years of successful business or product management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a mechatronics OEM or supplier.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience of which
- Combines strategic insight with result driven approach.
- Willingness to travel abroad (25% Europe, 5% US and Asia).
- Commercial experience with development projects for a broad range of customers, ranging from start-ups to corporate organizations: understands the internal dynamics/budgeting and decision making processes of these companies.
- Technology savviness (a technology/mechatronics/software background, combined with a commercial background is an advantage). Ability to interact with system architects and system lead engineers and as a result bridge the technical and commercial worlds
- Commercial skills: listening, convincing, negotiating, closing the deal.
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Ability to motivate and develop team members.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English, both verbally and written. Knowledge of German and/or French is desirable.
What do we offer?
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic international business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio for various customers in the high tech, semiconductor, life-sciences, printing markets. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
What can you expect?
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with competent and enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mind-mind set and striving to be the best, are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. We will start with a one year contract. After that it can be converted to a permanent contract when the collaboration is successful.
Interested in this challenging role? Please apply via our website and add your CV and cover letter. For more information: Pepijn Holla, Recruiter, +31 (0)6 11422490.
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring