This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you
Due to growth of our company and future growth we are looking for an Program Manager who likes to work in the High-Tech industry. The USP's for NTS-Gorup are:
- One-stop shop or as individual element
- Development and Engineering
- (Opto) Mechatronics assembly – Machines and Modules
- High grades of cleanliness
This vacancy is specific for the Venray location which is specialized in thin walled sheetmetal parts, modules and assemblies. Within this role you will work directly with house as group accounts.
What will you be doing
In this roll you will have the responsibility for a set of accounts or potential accounts. The main tasks are:
- New business development (10%)
- Business development for your accounts (40%)
- Product portfolio management and pricing (40%)
- Reporting and administration (10%)
You will have the ownership for the execution of the plan which you make and maintain yourself. The plan includes targets to maximize commercial opportunities including contract management. You will be P&L responsible and are the primary contact for your customers.you operate at multiple levels in the customer and NTS organization, including executive levels. You are continuously developing accurate and actual insight in the customer's market developments and strategic directions and are excellent in stake-holder management.
- Executing projects and programs to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Organizing and maintaining the communications/governance structure of the partnership with the customer;
- Defining a joint product roadmap in line with the customer's and NTS strategy, which translates into a customer program of activities. Activities typically include projects, regular operations and improvement programs;
- Driving the definition and progress of new projects and being the point of escalation for your internal counterparts;
- Quotations: being responsible for the preparation of quotes and all related decisions to prepare and issue a quote. This also includes, business modeling, cost reviews and business cases;
- The technical and project management content of the quotations are provided and managed by project managers from the specific NTS entity.
What skill do you have
- Bachelor or Academic level, MBA is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a technical environment;
- Drives customer satisfaction as the leading indicator for business results;
- Strong, proven track record in financial management (business cases, accounting;
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations;
- Communicates effectively at all levels in the organization, including C-level;
- Excellent influencing skills;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English, both verbally and written. Knowledge of German and/or French is desirable;
- Capable of structuring product portfolio's from all commercial aspects.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic international business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio for various customers in the high tech, semiconductor, life-sciences, printing markets. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment are appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with competent and enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high-tech customers in a pleasant working environment. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mind-mind set and striving to be the best, are what we aim for in everything that we make and do.
Interested in this challenging role? Please apply via our website and add your resume.
For more information: Sabine van Rooij, Corporate Recruiter, +31 (0)6 21 33 29 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring