This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you
Due to an increase in High Tech projects, we are looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer for our Development & Engineering department in Eindhoven. You report directly to the group leader. You lead a project together with the project manager and/or report to the system architect and project manager in projects of different sizes and complexity.
What will you be doing
As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for:
- The mechanical concept of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules/systems which meets the specifications within agreed scope, time and budget with customer;
- Performing complex calculations and determining test specifications;
- Supporting the project management and determine the technical feasibility and risk analysis (in collaboration with the system architect);
- Leading a team of Mechanical Design Engineers, who realize high quality technical designs that meet the specifications within budget and schedule;
- Overseeing and ensuring the creation of the required documentation of your module or machine;
- Interacting with our manufacturing and assembly site(s) to assure that the designs can be manufactured and assembled efficiently and at competitive costs;
- Maintaining contacts with customers, partners, and suppliers, to ensure you have proper understanding of the challenges of our customers and the solutions we can provide in cooperation with our partners and suppliers (in collaboration with the system architect.);
- Staying informed of the latest developments in your area of expertise;
- Being part of competence development within the organization.
What skill do you have
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar);
- At least 7 years of experience in (opto-)mechanical and/or (opto-)mechatronic system design and at least 3 year experience in leading team of engineers and/or projects in High-Tech environment;
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is must;
- Experience of design for cleanliness is plus;
- Experience with current design methods, production techniques and discipline specific technologies;
- Conceptual thinker with an eye for detail, creative and structured;
- You are able to communicate with customers at a high analytical level;
- Well-developed communication and social skills in combination with a pragmatic attitude;
- Experience in how to convey complex topics in an understandable and sufficient detail with your engineering team, give them proper direction, guidance, and motivate them to excel in their job;
- Experience with 3D CAD software, NX/SolidEdge experience is plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic international business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio for various customers in the semicon, analytical and healthcare markets. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
NTS is a close knit group consisting of technical professionals with a great responsibility towards customers, projects and NTS itself. We work on very challenging projects. Finding a solution together has priority over function title, pragmatism and processes go hand-in-hand. Cummulating, teamspirit and openness are strongly present in this group. Processes are guiding, but not leading. The customer is always on number one at NTS.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with competent and enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mind set and striving to be the best, are what we aim for in everything that we make and do.
Would you like to know more about this role, or discuss your candidacy in person? Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Sabine van Rooij via +31 (0)6 21 33 29 11 or email@example.com
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring