This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you?
Would you like to be responsible for optimizing the win-win situation for a customer and NTS with the purpose of developing and maintaining a long term profitable relationship? Are you experienced in defining customer programs and long term roadmap planning activities?
The Global Program Manager works closely together with our global customers, the Global Key Account Manager and the Managing Directors of the different sites, to define a successful QLTC customer roadmap. You translate the customer requirements in targets and define together with the sites the strategic roadmap and operational plans.
You take business case decisions (such as project and life cycle business models) after consultation with major stakeholders, like steering boards, Global Key Account Manager and relevant operations directors.
What are you going to do?
- Working together with the customer and Global Account Manager to define the customer Program inside NTS;
- Managing the QLTC performance of all NTS operating companies and being the escalation point towards the customer and Global Account Manager for critical problems;
- Initiating preventive or corrective actions to improve the performance of the win-win partnership between the customer and NTS;
- Supporting the account plan translation of commercial targets to operational plans;
- Defining the customer program as part of longer term roadmap planning activities;
- Taking business case decisions (including project and life cycle business models) after consultation with the Steering Board, the Global Account Manager and the relevant operations directors;
- Defining and controlling the scope of customer projects. This includes change management. Providing project input to quotations after consultation with the project triangle and the Steering Board;
- Monitoring the resolution of QLTC gaps and supply chain optimizations using standardized report formats;
- Reporting the progress of the customer program to the NTS Group management and possibly the customer management.
Which skills do you have?
- Academic level;
- At least 5 years of successful business or program management experience;
- At least 5 years of project management experience in high-tech innovation projects;
- At least 10 years of experience in a mechatronics OEM or supplier, both in development and in operations;
- Combines strategic insight with result driven pragmatism;
- Drives customer satisfaction as the leading indicator for business results;
- Strong, proven track record in financial management (business cases, accounting);
- Commercial experience: listening, convincing, negotiating;
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations and conflicts;
- Motivates and develops team members;
- Good knowledge of English, verbal and written.
What do we offer?
In our dynamic group of 1.700 people with headquarters in Eindhoven (NL) and other locations in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Singapore, China and the USA, our employees work hard to support our customers in Semiconductors, Analytical and Life sciences.NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are the traits that we are looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect?
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show you the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It's a given that you do your job well, but we think it's equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of Global Program Manager. Please apply via our website and add your resume.
For more information: Sabine van Rooij, Corporate Recruiter, +31 (0)6 21 33 29 11 or email@example.com
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring