This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you?Are you used to be in the lead to execute the customer roadmap and programs to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction? Do you combine strategic insights with a result driven approach? Do you have at least 5 years' of Senior Account Management experience at C-level in a high tech company? Do you have an academic level and preferably an MBA?
What will you be doing?
- Developing the account plan and are responsible for the execution of the plan. The plan includes targets to maximize commercial opportunities including contract management.
- Being the primary contact for the relevant customer. You operate at multiple levels in the customer organization, including executive levels. You are continuously developing accurate and actual insight in the customer's market developments and strategic directions.
- Executing projects and programs to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Organizing and maintaining the communications/governance structure of the partnership with the customer.
- Defining a joint product roadmap in line with the customer's and NTS strategy, which translates into a customer program of activities. Activities typically include projects, regular operations and improvement programs.
- Driving the definition and progress of new projects and being the point of escalation for your internal counterparts in Program Management.
- Leading the team to execute on the customer roadmap and program, the teams to prepare quotations and the contracting teams. This may include the contracting for a long term partner agreement.
- Co-developing and facilitating long term C-level relationships between customer and NTS.
- Projects: being responsible to prepare all customer related project and/or business decisions in order to achieve product line profitability together with the NTS Business Owner (BO) .
- Quotations: being responsible for the preparation of quotes and all related decisions to prepare and issue a quote. The technical and financial content of the quotations are provided and managed by project managers from the specific NTS entity.
Which skills and experience do you have?
- Academic level, MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience of which
- o At least 5 years of senior account management experience in high-tech companies, of which
- o At least 5 years of successful business or product management experience.
- o At least 5 years of experience in a mechatronics OEM or supplier.
- Combines strategic insight with result driven approach.
- Drives customer satisfaction as the leading indicator for business results.
- Strong, proven track record in financial management (business cases, accounting).
- Commercial skills/experience: listening, convincing, negotiating, closing.
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations.
- Communicates effectively at all levels in the organization, including C-level.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to motivates and develops team members.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English, both verbally and written. Knowledge of German and/or French is desirable.
What do we offer?
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic international business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio for various customers in the high tech, semiconductor, life-sciences, printing markets. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
What can you expect?
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with competent and enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mind-mind set and striving to be the best, are what we aim for in everything that we make and do.Interested in this challenging role? Please apply via our website and add your resume and cover letter. For more information: Stephan Sonnemans, Recruiter, +31 (0)6 55183097.
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring