This vacancy is also available in English. Click here to visit
Why are we looking for you
Recently, NTS Group has embarked on a newly formulated Group strategy. Together with a great variety of large key customers acting on a global scope, this strategy focusses on growth in our markets semicon and analytical.These markets breed fast developments.
Consequently, NTS Group is required to shape and execute its technological roadmap – with and ahead of our customers. This means in design, engineering and NPI, but also in production capabilities and a range of solution-developments. In all this, we work closely together with our commercial and operational teams.
Therefore, the growth of organisational and individual competency in the Development & Engineering team is no less than critical to the success of NTS Group.
The focus of this role will therefore be to build the high-performing organization to move NTS up the value chain, accelerating the development roadmap of our customers and the growth of NTS, by designing and enabling the production of high value mechanical parts and opto-mechatronic assemblies. You will be helping to define the future state of this high-performing organization and support the people on their individual transformative journey.
What will you be doing
Role and responsibilities
You will lead the NTS expertise D&E department (approx. 70 FTE). Therefore, you will:
- Identify and manage knowledge creation, competence, and skill development;
- Clear succession planning for the Development & Engineering teams;
- Build, manage and inspire a world class team delivering on our innovation leadership promise;
- Act as owner of our expertise pool of people & manage the allocation of engineers to the strategic projects of customers (realising complex and qualified products).
You will realise complex and qualified products, together with the sites for NTS customers. This means that you will:
- Improve the performance, quality, and costs of the products;
- Execute BtS, BtP+(+), NPI & OPS projects related to the site’s growth.
You will drive the growth of the NTS global technology competences
- Lead the execution of the competence development following the NTS technology roadmap, including budget and timeframe while delivering on scheduled milestones;
- Grow external partnerships to accelerate our competence development and attract new talents.
You will be recognised and well connected with customer managers engineering, site directors/managers and suppliers. This entails that you will:
- Increase and deepen liaisons with customer’s engineering community;
- Acquire new business;
- Support roadmaps with customers
What does the job require
Experience and skills
Performing this task, you need to have:
- Extensive people management skills and experience – with 10+ years of experience in a leading highly skilled professionals;
- Experience in an international environment of high-tech equipment manufacturing, including complex projects, high volatility, and long-term relationships;
- You are able to build trust and resilience for change throughout the organization due to fast moving markets;
- You like to drive transformation and see the results short term and long term;
- You are comfortable in working in and creating a learning culture;
- You are able to demonstrate leadership on different levels inside and outside the organization.
Furthermore, we need you to be:
- A thorough leader with convincing decisiveness;
- A concerned captain that has a talent for managerial and people development;
- Strong in social contact and communication;
- Organisationally sensitive and creative;
- Progressive and entrepreneurial;
- A fluent speaker of English.
What does the job offer you
- You will fulfil an international role in the heart of NTS Strategy and Growth;
- You will work in a dynamic high-tech environment with strong expansion;
- You will help to streamline the long term (commercial and financial) contribution to NTS Group;
- You will be highly included in various business topics of the NTS Group organisation;
- You will gain the opportunity to have personal impact on the decisions and direction of the company;
- You will lead the people development of a well-educated and high-level group of persons;
- You will simply have a great and challenging job!
Apply and send your resume via the application button below.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Sabine van Rooij, Corporate Recruiter NTS via +31 (0)6 21 33 29 11
Je werkt bij één van de leidende toeleveranciers in de high tech industrie. Je bent bevlogen en betrokken bij je vakgebied, net als onze andere collega’s. Tegenover jouw passie en bevlogenheid voor je vakgebied zetten wij volop kansen en mogelijkheden om door te groeien.
Je wilt aan projecten werken die bijdragen aan de technologie van de toekomst. We zorgen er voor dat inhoudelijke projecten en werkzaamheden zo goed mogelijk gekoppeld zijn aan jouw kennis en vaardigheden. Zo helpen we jou en onze klanten om de toekomst te versnellen.
Je bent enthousiast om vakinhoudelijke- en competentiegerichte opleidingen en cursussen te volgen, zodat je jouw kennis en vaardigheden kunt blijven ontwikkelen op het gebied van innovatie, creativiteit, competentieontwikkeling en ondernemerschap.
Iedere week de laatste vacatures ontvangen?
Schrijf je nu in voor onze vacature update.
Lees hier de privacy verklaring