The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You are a key contributor setting requirements and implementing new advanced system architectures, high-level mechatronics design and execution of best-in-class solutions;
- Cooperating with engineering colleagues, project managers and sales you are responsible for a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing;
- You will oversee that the system is built according the functional specifications, including involvement in final acceptance testing;
- As System Architect you will be involved in determining and presenting technical proposals ( Kick-off, system specifications , design reviews and integration plans amongst others )
- to technical management and customers, colleagues and public groups;
- You represent NTS at conferences, fairs and presentations;
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise;
- You coach and lead a group of professionals.
- Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (For example Mechatronics, Physics )
- More than 5 + years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design preferably in multidisciplinary ( Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context;
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies;
- Experience with applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is an advantage;
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion;
- Determined but with an open mind;
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest;
- Proficient in English language (Dutch is pre);
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven or Nijmegen.
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.