Due to increasing corona infections, we have decided to apply stricter measures at NTS for the sake of your and our health. To be able to continue and guarantee optimal service and production for our customers we would like to ask you to plan your meetings via Teams as much as possible and postpone your visit.
For the time being, we will not allow visitors on any of our sites and we will not visit customers or suppliers - unless strictly necessary. NTS employees will limit visiting other NTS sites either. Visits are only admitted after approval from NTS.
If a visit is business critical and you are about to visit one of the NTS sites in the Netherlands, we are very pleased to have the opportunity to host you and interact with you in a more personal manner. But please be aware of the measures that we apply at NTS.
In preparation of your visit, we like you to take notice of the following rules of conduct related to Covid-19:
- We welcome you, but will not shake hands;
- We always maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters to each other;
- Please disinfect and/or wash your hands when entering our building, and at regular intervals if your stay at NTS is of longer duration;
- When you have to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow;
- Give way where routes are too narrow;
- Wearing a face mask in offices is not obligatory in the Netherlands. However, we wear face masks whenever we move from one place to another on a NTS site. We do not adhere to special requirements for face masks and have them on site should you need one.
- Should you experience any signs of a cold, raise in temperature or any physical discomfort, inform your host and please cancel your visit. We will accommodate you in scheduling an alternative meeting or visit soonest.
- We only meet in small groups (a maximum of four people) and ensure that everyone present keeps a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others. We make sure the room is ventilated properly too.
Visitors from abroad
For visitors who travel to the Netherlands from abroad, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the mandatory quarantine regulations that may apply. Travelers who arrive in the Netherlands from countries with a travel code orange or red, are required to go into two weeks of quarantine.
Should you have any question or concern, please contact your host for assistance. Also, for further information you can visit the international section of the Dutch Government website.
Please fill out the attached questionnaire before your visit. We gladly welcome you to NTS and hope you have a fruitful and enjoyable stay.