Customized Industrial Inkjet Printers or printer modules
NTS provides in-house development and manufacturing
Short time to market by using proven building blocks and fast lane proto production
Low total cost of ownership by using proven building blocks, volume production and global footprint
Risk mitigation by industrial scale InkJet process validation
The JetFab: Our industrial inkjet printing platform for R&D and (pre-)production
In today’s high tech markets, the demand for new innovative products, technologies and materials is accelerating. Therefore pressure at R&D departments keeps increasing and the time to market of new products and new technologies shortens. The need for closer cooperation between R&D and (pre-) production is key to succeed in today’s global and competitive markets. Consequently the demand is high for a new platform that helps to define process parameters and equipment requirements.
To meet up with these challenges, NTS developed a smart, flexible and innovative platform called ‘the JetFab’. The system is developed especially to do the R&D development and the (pre-)production. An additional substrate handler can enable 24/7 production.
Application areas of the JetFab
NTS is able to customize the platform to any requirement for customers who want to market industrial printers and can make cost effective re-use of key technologies and/or modules used. Applications areas of the JetFab platform are:
- Flat Panel Displays (FPDs)
- Photovoltaic technology
- Printed electronics
- (3D) Optics
- Material development
Download our Digital printing whitepaper "Applying cutting-edge technology at industrial scale"
In recent years, digital printing has taken flight. Advances in inks and printing technology now allow for the application of functional printing in nearly every industry. In this whitepaper, our functional printing experts share their vision on:
- Developments within the digital printing market;
- Functional printing and the importance of uptime and yield;
- The JetFab platform as an advanced R&D and Pre-Production tool for industrial scale inkjet application;
- Partnerships for developing, manufacturing and assembly of printing solutions;
- The future of digital printing.
Our industrial printing track record
NTS has 25+ years’ experience in developing, manufacturing and assembly of customized inkjet printer or printer modules in different market segments namely graphical printing, functional printing and 3D/additive manufacturing.
Our printer building blocks approach
NTS developed modular printer building blocks to shorten time to market and reduce total cost of ownership. Our key printer building blocks are:
The JetClean: Maintenance
Every print process requires the cleaning of the printhead. With the JetClean module the cleaning is done without touching the printhead which, extends the lifetime of printhead. The automated JetClean wiping and flushing functions reduce the maintenance time and human error, increasing the printer uptime and predictable print quality.
NTS Brochure JetClean
The JetBar: Printhead alignment
The multifunctional JetBar brings industrial printing to the next and repeatable quality level. The JetBar increases the overall print quality and at the same time reduces maintenance time and costs. With the available customisation options, the JetBar is a key asset for all industrial printers.
NTS Brochure JetBar
The JetFlow: Inksupply
The JetFlow, a modular and compact ink delivery module which provides high flow rate for re-circulating print heads to achieve high speed printing. Designed with standardized components, the JetFlow is a key module for all high speed printing applications.
NTS Brochure JetFlow
The PrintStation: Expanding your printing process by digital printing
The PrintStation, a modular and compact digital print module can be seamlessly integrated into existing analogue printing line to achieve variable data, colored image or special effects for high speed printing.
NTS Brochure PrintStation
Our other NTS printer building blocks
A quick overview of our other building blocks which we developed at NTS can be found here. By having a modular approach we offer cost-effective solutions and short time to market.
NTS Digital printing building blocks
What do we offer?
- All-In-One providing - Development, manufacturing & life cycle management of printers and modules.
- Core (opto-) mechatronics technologies to develop high speed and high accuracy printers.
- Established partnership with printhead manufacturer, ink and process development companies.
- Industrial scale process validation facility that in addition allows translation from process to printer requirements.
Why is NTS your partner for customized inkjet systems?
- 25+ years of experience in developing, producing and servicing state-of-the-art digital printers.
- Printer building blocks portfolio for short time to market and low total cost of ownership
- Cross-pollination from semiconductor equipment technologies to printing technologies – Motion, System Dynamics & inspection system.
- ‘Fast lane’ prototype production for time-to-test (concept, product or market)
- Global production and assembly footprint.
- ‘Customized’ Business Models for different customers.
Do you want to know more?
Contact us via the form