Why are we looking for you
Within NTS Development & Engineering there is a vacancy for the position of System Lead Engineer at the Hengelo location (NTS Norma).
NTS Norma specializes in the manufacture of state-of-the-art precision mechanics and mechatronics modules. As a System Lead Engineer you are part of the introduction of new modules that push the boundaries of technology, eg in the chip industry or in the field of nano-fabrication. Operating from Development & Engineering, you are the linking pin to NTS Norma's manufacturing environment.
What are you going to do
- You are responsible for (co-) drafting, recording and monitoring the requirements and the system design as a whole during the duration of the project.
- In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the technical baseline of the project and managing the various disciplines in your team.
- As a System Lead Engineer you carry out projects and advise clients in the conceptual phase of a project. The emphasis is on new techniques in the field of physics, mechanics and electronics.
- You are actively involved in the manufacturing environment within NTS in Hengelo.
- You advise and monitor the project conditions (planning, budget and specifications).
- You maintain contacts with customers, partners and suppliers and you are accountable to the Project Manager.
What skills do you have
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years' of multidisciplinary system design experience within a high-tech environment.
- Able to function excellently both independently and in a team.
- Conceptual thinker with an eye for detail, creative and at the same time structured.
- You are able to communicate with customers at a high analytical level.
- Experience with 3D software (preferably Unigraphics/NX, knowledge of Creo Simulate is a plus).
- A pragmatic attitude.
- Knowledge of specialties such as optics, microelectronics, mechatronics and FEM is an advantage.
What do we offer
This is your chance to be involved with the latest technologies together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high-tech customers in an informal and pleasant working environment.
We start with an one-yearl contract, which can be converted to a contract for an indefinite period (permanent job) upon proven suitability. Do you recognize yourself in the above vacancy?
Then we look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter.
For additional information about this vacancy, please contact Stephan Sonnemans, recruiter, +31 (0)655183097.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.