System Integration and Test Engineer
Fulltime , Mechatronics , Management en Strategic
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a System Integration and Test Engineer for our site in Eindhoven.
What is your role
- Plan, schedule and execute manufacturing activities to meet corporate timeline and deliverables.
- Coordinate with customers, design center and suppliers to ensure manufacturing activities are carried out as per planned.
- Perform system level integration, software configuration, test and troubleshoot of optical equipment.
- Travel to customer sites to facilitate servicing and repairs when the need arises.
- Any other task as assigned.
What is your background
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in high mix, low volume cleanroom manufacturing environment.
- Experience with optical system assemblies, wire harness and panel wiring is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
What is our offer
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your management, technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
What can you expect
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Megan Ong , CorpHead of HR, via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application, motivation and Curriculum Vitae.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.