System Architect (Inkjet Printing)
NTS is growing its Inkjet Printing activities. We are now looking for a System Architect.
- You are a key contributor to setting requirements and implementing new advanced system architectures, to high-level inkjet printer designs and to execution of best-in-class solutions
- Cooperating with engineering colleagues, project managers and sales you are responsible for a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing
- You will oversee that the system is built according to the functional specifications, including involvement in final acceptance testing
- As System Architect you will take ownership in determining and presenting technical proposals (kick-off, system specifications, trade-offs, design reviews and integration plans amongst others) and organize commitment with technical management, customers and colleagues.
- You represent NTS at conferences, fairs and presentations
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise and make this tangible by participating in defining and executing technology roadmaps
- You coach and lead a group of professionals
- Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (Mechatronics, Physics or similar)
- More than 5 years solid background in inkjet printer system design preferably in multidisciplinary (Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context
- Interested in and up to date with recent inkjet printing product and process level technologies
- Experience with print head and image processing technology is an advantage
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an open mind
- Showing potential leadership skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
Welcome to NTS
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Interested in this vacancy?
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Monique Neilen, Corporate Recruiter +31 (0) 613804966
We are looking forward to your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.