Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are looking for a Software Engineer for the Development & Engineering division in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing
- In cooperation with (lead) engineers, architects and colleagues from related disciplines, your main responsibility is developing software
- The in-house NTS software projects are dynamic and challenging. Based on your interest and background, you are involved around machine automation, windows applications and embedded software
- In close cooperation, you will be translating a concept to a design, choose technologies and test set up (such as C# reflexion tasks, unit testing, embedded real time testing) to meet specifications for (end-user) usability as well as reliability
- You will be involved in determining technical feasibility and risk analysis
- With support of NTS, you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in software engineering
What skills do you have
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Software Engineering
- More than 3 years solid background in development of technical software, preferably in a High Tech, multi-disciplinary context
- You are familiar with topics like object oriented design, underlying operating system, software frameworks, error handling and multi-threading
- You show specific affinity with and interest in software challenges like machine control and camera interfacing
- Familiarity with developing within an Agile / scrum environment is a must
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Interested? Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.