Software Design Engineer
Continuing our success, we are looking for a Software Design Engineer for the Development & Engineering division in Eindhoven
- In cooperation with (lead) engineers, architects and colleagues from related disciplines, your main responsibility is developing software
- The in-house NTS software projects are dynamic and challenging. Based on your interest and background, you are involved around machine automation, windows applications and embedded software
- In close cooperation, you will be translating a concept to a design, choose technologies and test set up (such as C# reflexion tasks, unit testing, embedded real time testing) to meet specifications for (end-user) usability as well as reliability
- You will be involved in determining technical feasibility and risk analysis
- With support of NTS, you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in software engineering
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Software Engineering
- More than 3 years solid background in development of technical software, preferably in a multi-disciplinary context
- You are familiar with topics like object oriented design, underlying operating system, software frameworks, error handling or multi-threading
- You show specific affinity with and interest in software challenges like machine control and camera interfacing
- Familiarity with an Agile / SCRUM environment is a plus
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude;
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in an informal working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
If interested please apply via our website or send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.