C, C++, C#, SCRUM/Agile, TDD, MDD
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are looking for a Software Architect for the Development & Engineering division in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing
- As a Software Architect you are responsible for creating a software architecture in close cooperation with the system architect
- Together with the System Architect and Project Manager you determine the technical feasibility and risks related to the software contents
- You assist project management (in most cases together with the scrum master) in estimating and maintaining effort estimates, manpower requirements and project schedules
- Together with the System and Software Architects you identify and optimize the deployment of re-usable building blocks and frameworks
- Together with the other Software Architects you are responsible for updating and deploying the software roadmap
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your expertise
What skills do you have
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Computing Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in developing software, preferably in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux), technologies (preferably motion and vision related), development processes (e.g. SCRUM/Agile, TDD, MDD), programming languages (C, C++, C#) and tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Enterprise Architect, JIRA)
- Able to lead a project team (3-10 persons) and mentor other engineers in your discipline
- You have a long term vision on developing software and can implement technology / process changes
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude, able to interact with stakeholders from other disciplines / levels
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
For more information about this vacancy the contact Monique Neilen via Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl . Interested? Please apply via our website and ad your resume and cover letter.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.