Scrum , Agile , Software and Development & Engineering
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are looking for a Scrum Master for the Development & Engineering division in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing
- As Scrum Master you will utilize your Scrum knowledge to lead several teams of software developers
- You organize regular scrum ceremonies and meetings to ensure that everyone is up to speed and teams are progressing to plan
- You develop, maintain and manage team plans, whilst being fully responsible for the overall successful delivery
- You coach the teams to increase their effectiveness and productivity
- As Scrum Master you will also be responsible for working on the continuous improvement of our software development processes
- With support of NTS, you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in software engineering
What skills do you have
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Software Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Great mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience in setting up an Agile environment and a strong understanding of Agile principles
- Good understanding of software development practices, preferably in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude, able to interact with stakeholders from other disciplines / levels
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
For more information about this job offer, please contact our corporate recruiter, Monique Neilen, via Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.