What are we looking for
Would you like to be responsible for optimizing the win-win situation for our customer and NTS with the purpose of developing and maintaining a long term profitable relationship? Are you experienced in defining the customer program in pre-project phases and longer term roadmap planning activities. Do you have an academic degree and at least 10 years of experience in a mechatronics OEM or supplier both in development and in operations. Do you combine strategic insight with result driven pragmatism?
What will you be doing
- Working together with the customer and Global Account Manager to define the customer Program inside NTS.
- Monitoring the QLTC performance of all NTS operating companies and being the escalation point towards the customer and Global Account Manager for critical problems.
- Initiating preventive or corrective actions to improve the performance of the win-win partnership between the customer and NTS.
- Supporting the account plan translation of commercial targets to operational plans.
- Defining the customer program in pre-project phases and possibly as part of longer term roadmap planning activities.
- Taking business case decisions (including project and life cycle business models) after consultation with the Steering Board, the Global Account Manager and the relevant operations directors.
- Defining and controlling the scope of customer projects. This includes change management. Providing project input to quotations after consultation with the project triangle and the Steering Board.
- Monitoring the resolution of QLTC gaps and supply chain optimizations using standardized report formats.
- Reporting the progress of the customer program to the NTS Group management and possibly the customer management: status, issues, actions.
What skills do you have
- Academic level, MBA is preferred.
- At least 5 years of successful business or program management experience.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in high-tech innovation projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in a mechatronics OEM or supplier, both in development and in operations.
- Combines strategic insight with result driven pragmatism.
- Drives customer satisfaction as the leading indicator for business results.
- Strong, proven track record in financial management (business cases, accounting).
- Commercial experience: listening, convincing, negotiating.
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations and conflicts.
- Motivates and develops team members.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
What do we offer
In our dynamic group of 1.700 people with headquarters in Eindhoven (NL) and locations in Brno (CZ) and Slavicin (CZ) and Singapore and Shanghai (CHN), our employees work hard to support our customers in Semiconductors, Digital printing, Life sciences and Industrial systems.NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are the traits that we are looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show you the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It's a given that you do your job well, but we think it's equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients. Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of Program Manager.
For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Stephan Sonnemans +31 (0)6 551 83 097. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.