Why are we looking for you? Due to an increase in High Tech projects, we are looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer for our Development & Engineering department in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing
- As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems.
- Within the project you lead a team of Mechanical Design Engineers, who realize high quality technical designs that meet the specifications within budget and schedule.
- You are responsible for creating the concept, establishing specifications, performing complex calculations and determining test specifications.
- You support the project management and determine the technical feasibility and risk analyzes in collaboration with the system architect.
- You stay informed of the latest developments in your area of expertise.
What skills do you have
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar)
- At least five years of experience in mechanical or mechatronic system design
- Experience in leading a team of engineers
- Experience with current design methods, production techniques and discipline specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations
- Interest in and knowledge of recent mechatronics, product and process technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is an advantage
- Well-developed communication and social skills in combination with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing way
- Determined, but with a creative and open mind
- Good command of the English language. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work within a successful and dynamic company with a leading position in the market and a very appealing project portfolio. Our organization is characterized by an informal and collegial atmosphere, in which there is an eye and an ear for every individual. We propagate drive, entrepreneurship, focus on results and the desire to be the best in everything we develop and do. Of course we also expect the same from our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your chance to be involved with the latest technologies together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high-tech customers in an informal and pleasant working environment.
At NTS we attach great value to our employees; we actively invest in your technical and personal development. We value your expertise and involvement with a good benefits package.
We will start with a one year contract. This can be converted to a permanent contract.|
Are you interested in this vacancy
We would like to receive your CV and short motivation letter. For more information, please contact Stephan Sonnemans, recruiter, +31 (6) 551 83 097.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.