Mechanical Lead Engineer
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities
- In the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems
- Within the project, you are leading a team of Design Engineers, achieving high-quality technical designs that meet specs within the time and budget
- You are responsible for concept, draw up specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications
- You support Project management planning and in cooperation with the System Architect determine technical feasibility and risk analyses
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- Minimum five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design
- Experienced leading a team of engineers
- Experienced with actual development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a pre
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an creative and open mind
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Please apply via our website or send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl
For more information about this vacancy, contact Monique Neilen (Corporate Recruiter),+31 (0) 613804966.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.