Mechanical Lead Engineer
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
Expanding our Development & Engineering team in Eindhoven, we are now looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer.
- In the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems
- You are the leader of a Design Engineers team, achieving high-quality technical designs that meet specs within the time and budget
- You are responsible for concept, draw up specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications
- You support Project management planning and in cooperation with the System Architect determine technical feasibility and risk analyses
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- Minimum five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design
- Experienced leading a team of engineers
- Experienced with actual development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a pre
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an creative and open mind
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders ( Client) interest
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.