Mechanical Lead Engineer
Fulltime , Systems Design , CAD systems en FEM
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer for our Eindhoven site.
What is your role
- In the role of Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems.
- You are the leader of a Design Engineers team, achieving high-quality technical designs that meet specs within the time and budget.
- You are responsible for concept, draw up specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications.
- You support Project management planning and in cooperation with the System Architect determine technical feasibility and risk analyses.
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise.
What is your background
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar ).
- Minimum five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design.
- Experienced leading a team of engineers.
- Experienced with actual development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations.
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies.
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is a pre.
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion.
- Determined but with an creative and open mind.
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders ( Client) interest.
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language.
What is our offer
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your management, technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
What can you expect
We make sure you get acquainted with our organization as soon as possible. By connecting you to one of our experienced colleagues, you will get to know the company and other colleagues quickly. You will meet your team lead to discuss the goals and expectations of your new role. Whatever you do, you do great. But we value your motivation and teamwork just as much. We respond quickly to your questions to make sure you get to learn our way of working. The next thing you will know is that you make the difference and add value to our customers.
Do you want to make the difference, let us know and respond directly to this vacancy Mechanical Lead Engineer. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Monique Neilen , Corporate Recruiter, +31 (0) 613804966. We are looking forward to your application, motivation and Curriculum Vitae.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.