Lead Electrical Engineer
Design, Prototyping , Risk Analyses , E3 and Eplan
Why are we looking for you
Expanding our Development and Engineering division in Eindhoven, we are now looking for a LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
What will you be doing
- Your main responsibility is developing complete electrical concepts for advanced (opto-) mechatronic systems and modules. It concerns components, connections as well as cabling
- You specify, design, prototype, optimize and test complete systems
- In close cooperation with (lead) engineers and system architects, you determine technical feasibility and analyse risks
- You make sure that a full working system is implemented according overall project design/drafting effort within budget and time
- You support project management in estimating and maintain effort hour budget, manpower requirements and project schedules
- You ensure smooth flow of all information necessary, both with internal stakeholders as well as customers
- You mentor other engineers in your discipline
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your field of expertise
What skills do you have
- Technical Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- Solid background (5+ year) in Electrical Engineering preferably in High Tech (Machinery)
- You are familiar with development methods, production techniques and tools like E3 or Eplan
- Knowledge of topics like Regulations (CE, UL, SEMI) and Machine Safety ( IEC 12100, 13849, 60204) is a plus
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Proficient in the English language
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
For more information about this job offer, please contact our corporate recruiter, Monique Neilen, via Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.