Group Leader Mechatronics
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Group leader for the Development & Engineering division in Eindhoven;
- Manage a team of talented mechatronics’ engineers
- Develop mission, vision and strategy for your group
- Define and implement engineering best practices
- Cooperates with other group leaders, project managers and portfolio manager to ensure optimal project team composition
- Identify improvement opportunities in D&E, assembly and manufacturing
- Responsible for developing engineering competencies and defining and executing the technology roadmap
- Member of the D&E Eindhoven site management team
- University education; MSc, PhD (engineering, physics, mathematics, etc.)
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong Mechatronics background
- You are an experienced and successful development and engineering manager with at least five years of experience in managing engineering teams
- You have a background in the high tech industry and strong affinity with technology
- Basic commercial and financial skills
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an open mind
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance to Eindhoven
This is your opportunity to become part of our successful D&E team in Eindhoven.
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
Interested: send your resume and motivation letter to Paul.van.Beurden@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.