Group Leader Mechatronics
Fulltime , Mechatronics , Management en Strategic
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Group Leader Mechatronics for our site in Eindhoven.
What is your role
- Manage a team of talented mechatronics’ engineers.
- Develop mission, vision and strategy for your group.
- Define and implement engineering best practices.
- Cooperates with other group leaders, project managers and portfolio manager to ensure optimal project team composition.
- Identify improvement opportunities in D&E, assembly and manufacturing.
- Responsible for developing engineering competencies and defining and executing the technology roadmap.
- Member of the D&E Eindhoven site management team.
What is your background
- University education; MSc, PhD (engineering, physics, mathematics, etc.).
- Hands-on mentality.
- Strong Mechatronics background.
- You are an experienced and successful development and engineering manager with at least five years of experience in managing engineering teams.
- You have a background in the high tech industry and strong affinity with technology.
- Basic commercial and financial skills.
- Strong in stakeholder management.
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion.
- Determined but with an open mind.
- Proficient in Dutch and English language.
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance to Eindhoven.
What is our offer
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your management, technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
What can you expect
We make sure you get acquainted with our organization as soon as possible. By connecting you to one of our experienced colleagues, you will get to know the company and other colleagues quickly. You will meet your team lead to discuss the goals and expectations of your new role. Whatever you do, you do great. But we value your motivation and teamwork just as much. We respond quickly to your questions to make sure you get to learn our way of working. The next thing you will know is that you make the difference and add value to our customers.
Do you want to make the difference, let us know and respond directly to this vacancy Group Leader Mechatronics. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Monique Neilen , Corporate Recruiter, +31 (0) 613804966. We are looking forward to your application, motivation and Curriculum Vitae.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.