Does joining a team of marketing and communication specialists with high ambitions sound like the right career move for you?
Are you eager to help NTS grow further because of your targeted marketing initiatives?
Why are we looking for you?
With 1,800 employees spread across 7 locations in the Netherlands and 4 international branches (Singapore, China, Czech Republic, North America), NTS is a fast-growing international player in the high-tech industry.NTS develops and produces high-quality modules for a select group of major OEM clients in the semiconductor and analytical markets. Within these rapidly expanding markets, NTS operates at the limit of technological possibilities. In doing so, NTS adds unique value to impactful products of its customers, such as chip machines, electron microscopes and other high-tech solutions.
NTS recently reviewed and refined its strategy and market focus. Marketing is given greater attention in the new strategy, and the marketing strategy and marketing plan have been completely rewritten. In order to realise our marketing aspirations, we are further strengthening the MarCom department and could be looking for you.As a marketing specialist, you are in a position that so many marketers dream of, with unique competencies and propositions on one side and a very clear, focused target group on the other.Your role is to build a strong connection between the right stakeholders from our customer network and NTS's unique added value. By taking full advantage of targeted marketing initiatives, such as a brand new website and organising international trade fairs and campaigns, you contribute to the growth of NTS and, in doing so, also indirectly to the technology of the future.
What might your workday look like?
• 09.00: Your day starts with a meeting with the MarCom team. Together with the Head of Marketing & Internal Communication (whom you report to) and your colleagues from internal communication and employer branding, you discuss the highlights of the coming week. Together you check if the team is on track to achieve the agreed objectives. In what areas do you need help? Where can you help? Maybe we can fine-tune the MarCom plan a little?
• 10.00: You check, possibly with the help of an external agency, the results of the online campaign that is currently running at a number of customers in the semiconductor market. Are you satisfied with the CTR? Have we defined the target group well enough and where are opportunities for improvement?
• 11.00: Now that the campaign is on point, you can get things ready for the upcoming trade fair in Munich next month. Together with the stand builder, you decide on the look and feel of the exhibition stand, which modules you'd like to show and which colleagues will be there. You can also go to the trade fair yourself, of course, so you contact your colleagues in the Czech Republic and the US to arrange which hotel you will all be staying in.
• 12.00: You have a lunch appointment with a sales colleague at NTS in Nijmegen. The purpose of the meeting is to sharpen the value proposition of this particular site. Together with the Head of Marketing & Internal Communication, you decide what you think the proposition should be. You pitch this idea in Nijmegen and it turns out to be a hit. On the way back, you think about how you can incorporate this into current marketing activities.
• 15.00: On your return to Eindhoven, you work out a first draft of the revised customer proposition for NTS in Nijmegen. Some of the content still has to be created. To keep the momentum going, so you call your external copywriter to schedule an interview with one of our colleagues who knows all the ins and outs of optical technology. This could even be a fantastic download for the new website!
• 16.00: There is still a Young NTS event scheduled for late in the afternoon. You go there and bump in to a colleague from Singapore who managed a successful project. A great item to post on social media tomorrow! You quickly send a message to your colleague from internal communications, so that she can share the story internally.
Why is this a great job?
• You're part of a team with very high ambitions in the field of marketing and communication. There are all kinds of opportunities within that team to exchange ideas about your area of expertise;• A solid foundation is in place with a clear MarCom strategy, but at the same time you have plenty of room to take that plan to the next level;• You have a global role and your work has an impact on all NTS locations. As such, many of the projects involve working together with international colleagues from Sales, Recruitment or Management. It's very likely that you will go on business trips for some projects, if you feel the need;• You organise the preparations for large international trade fairs and are on site for their successful implementation;• You can also consult on hiring extra specialists from outside to make sure your activities are even more successful;• All the tools you need are at your disposal to be successful (house style, strategy, new website, online resources, new exhibition stand, external specialists, etc.);• We will support you in attending training courses or other initiatives to help you advance your skills as a marketing specialist.
You have it in you
• Enthusiasm and drive to lift yourself and NTS to the next level;• A completed university or higher tertiary education in Marketing, Business Administration or similar;• An outstanding team player with the courage to take ownership of your role within the MarCom team, as well as in projects with various stakeholders;• Affinity and interest in technology;• Minimum of 2 years' experience in the field of customer marketing. Experience within high-tech is a great advantage, but not a requirement;• Knowledge and experience of online marketing, content creation (with external parties) and online lead generation;• You're a go-getter and a good event manager;• You are critical and proactive towards colleagues;• A good command of the English language; Dutch is an advantage.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic international business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio for various customers in the high tech, semiconductor, life-sciences, printing markets. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment are appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
What you can expect
We will make sure you quickly feel at home in our team. By pairing you with one of our experienced colleagues, you will quickly get to know our company and your fellow colleagues. What you do, you do well of course. The why and for whom are equally as important to us. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the role. You will quickly understand our method of working. Before you know it, you will be making a real difference and adding value for our employees and customers.If you identify with this profile and are keen to make a difference, let us know by responding to this job opening right away. For more information on the above role, please contact Sabine van Rooij, Corporate Recruiter, +31 (0)6 21 33 29 11. We look forward to receiving your application with a curriculum vitae.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.