Cross Functional Project Manager
Fulltime , Leadership , Management , Problem solving en Opto-mechatronic
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Cross Functional Project Manager for our Eindhoven site.
What is your role
The Cross Functional Project Manager is responsible for multidisciplinary, complex and large projects from acquisition to delivery. You organize the project team and prepare a project plan in cooperation with your team members.
- You are responsible for the management of the engineering activities of your project team (15 to 25 FTE) and you ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with agreed time, quality and budget.
- You drive customer satisfaction.
- Within the framework of the project plan, you make independent decisions and ensure that problems are resolved.
- You are actively supporting continuous improvements of project management.
- You report to the Project Portfolio Manager and work closely with Sales and System architects.
What is your background
- You have a Bachelor or Academic degree in engineering or business administration.
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience within an engineering, assembly, planning and logistics high tech work environment.
- Showing strong leadership skills and developed a sixth sense to internal and customer stakeholders’ interest.
- You have well developed analytical and organizational skills and you are able to remain calm and keep the overview at all times (you can handle multiple projects in parallel).
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (Proficiency in the German language is an advantage).
- Excellent communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude.
- Determined but with a can-do mentality.
- Willingness to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven.
Do you have the drive to bring complex opto-mechatronic projects to a successful conclusion? Are you focused on quality and customer satisfaction and are you result oriented? Then you may be the communicative, proactive project manager we are looking for.
What is our offer
At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your management, technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
What can you expect
We make sure you get acquainted with our organization as soon as possible. By connecting you to one of our experienced colleagues, you will get to know the company and other colleagues quickly. You will meet your team lead to discuss the goals and expectations of your new role. Whatever you do, you do great. But we value your motivation and teamwork just as much. We respond quickly to your questions to make sure you get to learn our way of working. The next thing you will know is that you make the difference and add value to our customers. Do you want to make the difference, let us know and respond directly to this vacancy Senior Technical Business Manager. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Monique Neilen, Corporate Recruiter, 0613804966. We are looking forward to your application, motivation and Curriculum Vitae.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.