Cross Functional Project Manager
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Cross Functional Project Manager.
- The Cross Functional Project Manager is responsible for multidisciplinary, complex and large projects from acquisition to delivery. You organize the project team and prepare a project plan in cooperation with your team members
- You are responsible for the management of the engineering activities of your project team (15 to 25 FTE) and you ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with agreed time, quality and budget
- You drive customer satisfaction
- Within the framework of the project plan, you make independent decisions and ensure that problems are resolved
- You are actively supporting continuous improvements of project management
- You report to the Project Portfolio Manager and work closely with Sales and System architects
- You have a Bachelor or Academic degree in engineering or business administration
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience within an engineering, assembly, planning and logistics high tech work environment
- Showing strong leadership skills and developed a sixth sense to internal and customer stakeholders’ interest
- You have well developed analytical and organizational skills and you are able to remain calm and keep the overview at all times (you can handle multiple projects in parallel)
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (Proficiency in the German language is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Determined but with a can-do mentality
- Willingness to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven
Do you have the drive to bring complex opto-mechatronic projects to a successful conclusion? Are you focused on quality and customer satisfaction and are you result oriented? Then you may be the communicative, proactive project manager we are looking for.
NTS is a successful and dynamic company with a leading position in the market and an appealing project portfolio. The organization offers you the opportunity to work in an inspiring and highly innovative environment, giving you the opportunity to grow internally into a true professional specialist. NTS is characterized by an informal and collegial atmosphere. We propagate drive, entrepreneurship, result orientation and the pleasure of being the best in everything we conceive and do, and we expect this from our new colleague as well.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.