Are you up for the task?
Recently, NTS Group has embarked on a newly formulated Group strategy. Together with a great variety of large key customers acting on a global scope, this strategy focusses on growth in our markets semicon, analytical and health. These markets breed fast developments. Consequently, NTS Group is required to shape and execute its technological roadmap – with and ahead of our customers. This means in design, engineering and NPI, but also in production capabilities and a range of solution-developments. In all this, we work closely together with our commercial and operational teams. Therefore, the growth of organisational and individual competency in the Development & Engineering team is no less than critical to the success of NTS Group. Sounds exciting? Read more below.
What does the job Involve
- You will own NTS's technology and competences – including the technology roadmap. This means that you will:
- Prepare & develop future technology & competences following industry trends,
- spotting opportunities, and applying them to the company's growth.
- Lead the execution of the technology & competence development roadmap, including
- budget and timeframe while delivering on scheduled milestones.
- You will realise complex and qualified products, together with the sites for NTS customers. This means that you will:
- Improve the performance, quality, and costs of the products.
- Execute BtS, BtP+(+), NPI & OPS projects related to the site's growth.
- You will lead the NTS Development & Engineering department (approx. 100 FTE). Therefore, you will:
- Identify and manage knowledge creation, competence, and skill development.
- Clear succession planning for the Development & Engineering teams.
- Build, manage and inspire a world class team delivering on our innovation leadership
- Act as resource owner & manage the allocation of resources to the strategic projects
- of customers (realising complex and qualified products – as mentioned above).
- You will be recognised and well connected with customer CTO’s, R&D directors/managers and technology teams. This entails that you will:
- Increase and deepen liaisons with customer's engineering community.
- Acquire new business.
- Share roadmaps with customers.
What does the job Required
For performing this task, you need to have:
- Extensive technological knowledge and experience – with 10+ years of experience in a senior
- Experience in an international environment of high-tech equipment manufacturing, including
- complex projects, high volatility, and long-term relationships.
- Experience in leading a strategic agenda and organisational change.
Furthermore, we need you to be:
- A thorough leader with convincing decisiveness.
- A concerned captain that has a talent for managerial and people development.
- Strong in social contact and communication.
- Organisationally sensitive and creative.
- Progressive and entrepreneurial.
- In possession of a proven track record working at Board level – including management of all
- other relevant stakeholders.
- A fluent speaker of Dutch and English.
What does the Job offer you
- You will fulfil an international role in the heart of NTS Strategy and Growth.
- ou will work in a dynamic high-tech environment with strong expansion.
- You will head a brand-new set and strategy for NTS Group, leading to new ventures and
- commercial activities.
- You will help to streamline the long term (commercial and financial) contribution to the NTS
- You will be highly included in various business topics of the NTS Group organisation.
- You will gain the opportunity to have personal impact on the decisions and direction of the
- You will lead the people development of a well-educated and high-level group of persons.
- You will simply have a great and challenging job!
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Angelina den Otter from Filias, we look forward to meeting you.
Filias B.V.Emopad 37F5663 PA GeldropAngelina den Ottera.email@example.com
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.