Senior Technical Business Manager
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Nijmegen (NL) we specialize in providing solutions that involve optical elements. The optimization of products and processes demands advanced measurement solutions. Optics, opto-electronics, and laser technology are ideal tools for present-day needs, defining the scope of our activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a Senior Technical Business Manager for our Nijmegen site.
- Responsible for the D&E Nijmegen site, including site P&L
- Manage a team of highly talented developers, engineers, project leads and staff
- Driving cooperation with other NTS companies
- Develop the site proposition and positioning within the D&E division
- Responsible for the sales funnel of the site
- Member of the D&E MT
- You are an experienced and successful development and engineering manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing engineering teams
- You have a background in the high tech industry and strong affinity with technology
- A background in optics and/or mechatronics is an advantage
- Proven commercial skills
- Proven track record in driving organizational change
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- University education (MSc, PhD (engineering, physics, math, etc.)
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an open mind
Challenging management opportunity to lead our new NTS Nijmegen Development and Engineering site. At this site we have engineering and project teams working on (light)optics, prototyping, mechanics and mechatronics challenges. The role includes site and staff management as well as business management. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your management, technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefits package.
Interested: Send your resume and motivation letter to Paul.van.Beurden@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.