Mechatronics , System Design , Optics and Laser Technology
Why are we looking for you
Continuing our success, we are now looking for a System Architect.
What will you be doing
- You are a key contributor setting requirements and implementing new advanced system architectures, high-level mechatronics design and execution of best-in-class solutions
- Cooperating with engineering colleagues, project managers and sales you are responsible for a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing
- You will oversee that the system is built according the functional specifications, including involvement in final acceptance testing
- As System Architect you will be involved in determining and presenting technical proposals (Kick-off, system specifications, design reviews and integration plans amongst others) to technical management, colleages and customers
- You represent NTS at conferences, fairs and presentations
- You stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- You coach and lead a group of professionals
What skills do you have
- Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (Mechatronics, Physics or similar)
- More than five years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design preferably in a multidisciplinary (Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Experience with applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is an advantage
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an open mind
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package. For more information about this vacancy the contact Monique Neilen via Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl.
Interested? Please apply via our website and ad your resume and cover letter.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.