Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
Expanding our development and engineering, we are now looking for an ambitious System Architect
- You are a key contributor setting requirements and implementing new advanced system architectures, high-level mechatronics design and execution of best-in-class solutions
- Cooperating with engineering colleagues, project managers and sales you are responsible for a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing
- You will oversee that the system is built according the functional specifications, including involvement in final acceptance testing
- As System Architect you will be involved in determining and presenting technical proposals (Kick-off, system specifications, design reviews and integration plans amongst others) to technical management and customers, colleagues and public groups
- You represent NTS at conferences, fairs and presentations
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise
- You coach and lead a group of professionals
- Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (For example Mechatronics, Physics)
- More than 5 + years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design preferably in a multidisciplinary ( Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies
- Experience with applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is an advantage
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion
- Determined but with an open mind
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest
- Proficient in English language (Dutch is pre)
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.