Realization Project Manager ( High Tech opto-mechatronic )
Commercial Technical role, managing customer and resources up to finalization
Wijchen / Eindhoven
Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
- In close cooperation with group leaders, assembly departments, sales and operations manager, you lead multidisciplinary project teams with regard to cost, quality, organization, procedures and delivery in time;
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a positive customer relationship as first point of contact and lead for critical customer project(s);
- You manage and coach the members of the project team and organize resources, suppliers and colleagues involved;
- You monitor and adjust pro-active independently for functionality and performance by applying the correct procedures and standards;
- You identify, initiate and lead improvement projects as well as set up and maintain internal procedures;
- You are effective in communication, reporting and administration.
- Bachelor +/Master professional level; (For example Mechatronics, Physics )
- More than 4 years experience as projectleader with regards to engineering, assembly, planning and logistics in High tech surrounding ( Mechatronic systems experience preferred)
- Knowledge of business financial economics ( costing, pricing );
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You have a natural energetic entrepreneurial drive;
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest;
- Well known with modern software tools( Office, project, ERP)
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (German is pre);
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven or Nijmegen area.
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.