Project Manager (NPI)
Full time , Industrialization , Risk analyses and Process improvement
Why are we looking for you?
Our department is growing, and we are looking for a project manager to work with our leading clients in a range of markets, including semicon, life sciences, analytical and printing.
What will you be doing?
Our project management department is looking for a commercial project manager. Our department has six employees, and you will report directly to the mechatronics projects manager. In the role of project manager, you will oversee two to three complex mechatronics projects, from acquisition to delivery. You will serve as a bridge between product development, supply chain development and production process (namely manufacturing) development in order to draft products in consultation with the client and ensure an operational, LEAN production facility for our recurring production organization. In order to successfully fulfill this role, you need to be very familiar with the product and creation processes. You will also oversee project management in keeping with NTS’ standards with the ultimate goal of successfully completing the project to the client’s satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for managing the new product introduction projects for a range of teams (3 to 8 FTE). You will take care of the day-to-day guidance of the project teams. You are responsible for decreasing product, process and organizational risks in order to create a replicable and reliable volume of production.
- You will also work together with the MT and sales team on relevant contract management for safeguarding and improving the yield from projects, as well as developing positive relationships with our clients.
- The project manager will develop the project plan together with the mechatronics projects manager. Together with the client and the internal organization, you will define the required results (quality, logistics, technology & costs). You will set the costs and budget, and you will coordinate the activities and what capacity will be necessary for the project. You will also ensure commercial alignment with the account manager for the client.
- You will support and guide the project employees and point out the bottlenecks within the project, and subsequently initiate and implement solutions.
- You will determine the KPIs with the projects manager and be responsible for achieving them. You will also analyze and evaluate client responses to service and products.
What skills do you have?
We are looking for a colleague with an applied sciences and/or research university-level degree in engineering / mechatronics and experience as a project manager in a development and production setting.
- You are familiar with project management techniques and industry standards (for example PRINCE2, PMI and/or IPMA, ISO21500).
- You have experience with building prototypes and creating and improving production processes. Experience with semi-conductors, food and/or medical machine development is a requirement, but similar professional experience in the automotive or aviation industry is also recommended.
- You are extremely familiar with project financing and the basics of financial and economic management. You are capable of drafting a complex return on investment for improvement projects and investments.
- You have experience with project management and presentation software such as MS Project, MS Dynamics and general ERP systems. Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English is preferred. Speaking German and/or French is mandatory.
What do we offer?
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect from us?
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach helps you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and puts you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients. Does this sound like you? Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of project manager.
Recruitment and selection for the project manager (NPI) will be carried out by Maurice Taks from WFS PRO BV. You can send your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com. For more information about NTS Mechatronics or this vacancy, you can contact Maurice Taks at +31 (0) 6 15341393.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.