Process, Statistical Analyses , Problem-Solving Methods and Cleanroom
Why are we looking for you
At NTS Mechatronics, we are looking for a process engineer for our expanding engineering department. We are seeking a professional operator who can join our team and contribute to developing and implementing high-end process technology.
What will you be doing
You will join a team of roughly 28 employees and will report directly to the engineering manager. As a process engineer, you will initiate, research, analyze and provide advice for optimization and efficiency improvement of technical requirements, and generally safeguarding the process.
- You will also contribute to continual engineering and process development. You will advise, supervise and motivate employees throughout change processes.
- The process engineer will analyze and develop a deep understanding of discrepancies in the production process and come up with structural solutions and safeguards.
- You will be called upon to solve complex problems that arise during NPI projects and regular production, which will require you to use process thinking and a solutions-focused approach for effective management of the ultimate solution and the process of getting there.
What skills do you have
- You have a degree from a technical university or university of applied sciences in mechatronics, process technology or technical physics, and you have a strong affinity for mechatronic engineering.
- We are looking for an analytically-minded problem solver with attention to detail in his or her work, as well as a long term vision for achieving their goals.
- With your professional know-how and structured approach to work, you are capable of guiding the process of coming up with solutions for complex technical problems.
- You have a deep understanding of and experience with process safeguarding, statistical analysis, problem-solving methods and lean or World Class Manufacturing principles. A Lean Six Sigma black belt certification or an equivalent is highly desirable.
- You have experience in training, coaching and supervising employees in using the tools and methods of continuous improvement and supporting World Class Manufacturing culture.
- You are familiar with clean room processes, residual gas analysis, vacuum technology and safeguarding cleanliness levels throughout the production process.
- You have a strong command of Dutch and English. Fluency in German is required.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of Production Engineer. For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Pepijn Holla, at +31 (0)6 51548 405. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.