New Product Introduction Engineer
Full time , Industrialization , Manufacturability , FMEA and 8D method
Why are we looking for you?
Our department is growing, and we are looking for a new product introduction engineer to work with our leading clients in a range of markets, including semicon, life sciences, analytical and printing. Are you the team player we are looking for to make our production processes more manageable?
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a persuasive NPI engineer to join us at NTS. The NPI engineer will represent the production department and will serve as the axis between the client, design, engineering and production departments. You will ensure products are being manufactured correctly. You will join a team of roughly 28 employees and report directly to the engineering manager. In order to fulfill this role, you will need to possess deep knowledge of production and manufacturing processes in order to safeguard functionality, manufacturability and assemblability, as well as identifying risks and necessary adjustments to the product and processes.
- The NPI engineer is responsible for setting up the assembly process and initiating and implementing improvements of various aspects throughout the entire process with the ultimate goal of realizing greater efficiency and quality.
- You will be intimately involved from the beginning of the development phase, and will be responsible for supporting production on site. At a later stage in the job, you will be called upon to help implement adjustments and solve potential quality issues.
- To that end, you will be working together closely with other NPI engineers, clients, suppliers and employees at affiliated companies. You will be the connecting factor when it comes to new production processes.
What skills do you have?
- We are looking for a go-getter with a degree from a technical university and at least three years of experience in a comparable function in the field of physics, electronics and vacuum technology.
- You are very familiar with assembly and manufacturing processes and relevant quality controls, including applied production resources, and you have experience with FMEA, the 8D method, process capability and statistical analysis methods such as SPC.
- A strong written and spoken command of Dutch and English is very important. Speaking German is required.
- You have a well-organized approach to your work and can articulate your thoughts in a clear and compelling manner, which includes knowing who to approach for any given matter.
- If you would describe yourself as a proactive, customer- and results-oriented worker, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
What do we offer?
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are the traits that we are looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect from us?
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of Project Buyer. For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Pepijn Holla, at +31 (0)6 51548 405. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.