Our division Development & Engineering delivers cost effective solutions that drive our customers’ competitive edge, enabling short time to market: first time right, integrating production, assembly and life cycle management. Our customers operate in various industries, such as analytical, semiconductor, life sciences, and digital printing.
At our Development & Engineering location in Eindhoven (NL) we specialize in supporting our customers with the multi-disciplinary development and engineering of complex high-tech systems and modules in the disciplines of mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, hardware, software, en vision.
Tasks and responsibilities
Expanding our development and engineering team, we are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- As Mechanical Design Engineer you are responsible for the development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems;
- In a multidisciplinary team, you are an active Mechanical Design Engineer with various concrete designs of subsystems / components with attention for feasibility, budget as well as user-friendliness;
- Key is to deliver a high-quality technical design that meets the specified specs within the specified time and budget;
- You make sure all information concerning version and configuration is stored well (TPD).
- You support your team leader in concept, draw up specifications, calculations and test specifications;
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise;
- You report to your group leader.
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical or mechatronics design;
- Most important is that you are eager to learn and enthusiastic for creative technology;
- You have knowledge of development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and/or FEM calculations;
- Of course you are Interested in with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies;
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is an big pre;
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic and flexible attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant fashion;
- You are creative and open mind;
- Proficient in English language ( Dutch is big pre);
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven.
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.