Manufacturing Engineer Ultra Precision Components Assembly
Full time , Manufacturing en Ultra precision components and Assembly
Why are we looking for you
Our department is growing, and we are seeking a manufacturing engineer for ultra precision components assembly to work with our leading clients in a range of markets, including semicon, life sciences, analytical and printing.
What will you be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for creating the necessary conditions for production to be carried out smoothly and efficiently. You will also function as the point of contact for the assembly department.
- Serving as the technical conscience in the product manufacturing process.
- Taking part in design reviews and evaluating the manufacturability (and mountability) of the design.
- Setting up product pre-calculation.
- You will be responsible for creating a process plan which includes all of the necessary steps and work instructions.
- Providing support during the production process and managing product documentation.
- Making suggestions for ways to improve preparation and production operations.
- Interacting with the production, assembly and design departments.
- Communicating with suppliers.
What skills do you have
We are looking for an enthusiastic work planner with assembly experience, a strong personality and an analytical and practical mindset.
This role requires the following:
- An applied sciences degree (HBO) in mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience with cleaning products, grade 2, bake out.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Spoken and written command of German (required).
- Experience with creating production programs (required).
You posses the following qualities:
- Capacity for problem solving
- Analytical and structured approach
- Team player
- Good communicator, both verbally and in written communication.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are traits that we are also looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect from us
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of manufacturing engineer for ultra precision components assembly. For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Ettina van Dulken-Walsma, at +31(0)88-6676500. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.