Logistics Specialist New Products
Fulltime , Supply Chain , Lean , Process improvement and ERP
Why are we looking for you?
Our department is growing, and we are looking for a logistics specialist for new products to work with leading clients in a range of markets, including semicon, life sciences, analytical and printing. Are you a specialist interested in structuring logistical processes?
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a logistics specialist for the new product logistics department. We are looking for a proactive specialist with experience in supply chains. You will be primarily responsible for logistic management of new products in a dynamic, international setting throughout the duration of the process, from the moment the order comes in through commissioning. You will work on a project basis with a team consisting of professionals from project management, purchasing, engineering and operations, and you will report directly to the material management team leader & new product logistics.
- As a logistics specialist for new products, you will serve as the communication link between the client, internal organization and supplier in order to best understand the client’s needs.
- You will focus on improving the logistics processes within projects through Lean Excellence, for example by reducing production waste, lead times and inventory management.
- Furthermore, along with the members of the project team, you will be responsible for the logistical structure of the project. You will also support the project manager and coordinate the logistical activities through project planning.
- You will actively take part in ensuring the optimum structure of the Navision ERP System. Finally, you will coordinate necessary modifications.
What skills do you have?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who has completed a relevant degree at an applied sciences or research university, such as supply chain management or engineering management. You have at least ten years of relevant experience in the high tech industry. You also have experience with material management processes and issues.
- We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality who recognizes challenges in maintaining contacts with clients and suppliers. You are an excellent planner and you enjoy providing structure to a new, complex project.
- You also have experience working with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics. You are extremely familiar with MS Office, particularly Excel. You are fluent in Dutch and English in both written and spoken communication.
What do we offer?
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are the traits that we are looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect from us?
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you to quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of Project Buyer. For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Pepijn Holla, at +31 (0)6 51548 405. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.