Full time , CAD/CAM , Programming en Topsolid 7 and Machining tools
Why are we looking for you
NTS Norma is growing, and we are looking for new CAD/CAM programmer to join our team.
What will you be doing
- Creating programs and defining machining tools for high-end products.
- Setting up the machining process from prototype to series production.
- Keeping the machining tools portfolio up-to-date. (Tool technology).
- Creating fixture technical schematics, bills of quantities, and additional documentation for the production department.
- Calculating and delivering set-up times and material times.
- Participating in review processes pertaining to machinability and manufacturability.
- Incorporating feedback from the production process.
- Program configuration management and additional documentation.
Are you experienced with these processes? Are you interested in getting to know us better? If so, please get in touch.
What skills do you have
- You have previous experience as a machinist.
- You are familiar with CAD/CAM programming in machining tools.
- You are a team player and a good communicator.
- You have experience working with Topsolid 7 (required).
- You are a solutions-oriented person and actively contributing ideas throughout the process.
- You have an intermediate vocational degree (MBO).
- You are familiar and have experience with fixture methodologies for machining.
What do we offer
Our colleagues look out for one another. We have an active staff association that puts on fun events like a cabaret, a Christmas party and team outings. We are covered by the Metalektro Collective Labor Agreement (CAO) and offer a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
What can you expect from us
We will take care to ensure that you quickly feel at home on our team. We will pair you up with one of our experienced colleagues who will show your the ropes and introduce you to your other co-workers. You will be given time to discuss what is expected of you in your new role with your supervisor. It’s a given that you do your job well, but we think it’s equally important to understand why you are doing it, and for whom. We are happy to answer any questions you may have in that regard. This approach will help you quickly get the hang of how we operate and put you in a position to make a real difference and add value for our team and our clients.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to make a difference? Get in touch with us and apply for the position of CAD/CAM programmer. For more information about this job listing, you can contact our recruiter, Ettina van Dulken-Walsma, at +31(0)88-6676500. Please include a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.
Do you want to receive our vacancies directly in your mailbox?
Leave your e-mail address and keep informed.
Click here for our privacy statement.