As you are well aware, the Coronavirus pandemic is impacting us all. NTS has constantly updated and increased its measures to protect all of our stakeholders as well as we could, putting preventive measures in place whilst sustaining our critical business activities.
To reduce the risk of spreading the virus, we have taken all preventive measures that are proclaimed by the national authorities in the respective countries of our sites. In addition we have implemented the following measures:
- No travelling between the sites unless business critical.
- We have reduced the number of indirect people working on site by encouraging working at home where possible.
- Production departments are split up into teams where possible. These teams will work in different shifts.
- All meetings are done through video conferencing where possible. Larger meetings (>10 people) are not allowed.
- Visitors are only allowed when the visit is business critical.
- Company restaurants have been closed, schedules for visiting the restaurant have been put in place.
If any government define more stringent rules, these rules will be applied.
We ask all our business partners to inform us immediately if they have infected employees that have been in contact with our employees so we can apply preventive measures on our side. Likewise we will inform you as our business partners if an NTS infected employee has been in contact with any of your employees. Keeping each other well informed is crucial in these critical and unprecedented times.
Flexibility and agility has always been crucial in our role as first-tier supplier in the high-tech industry. The actual situation is testing us, but together with our business partners we are determined to overcome this difficult period.