ELECTRICAL LEAD ENGINEER
Senior Engineer developing complete electrical concepts for advanced (opto-) mechatronic systems and modules
Location: HQ Eindhoven, Netherlands
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an successful and leading international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto- mechatronics multidisciplinary systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical . Expanding our development, we are now looking for a senior ELECTRICAL LEAD ENGINEER:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Your main end responsibility is developing complete electrical concepts for advanced (opto-) mechatronic systems and modules. It concerns components, connections as well as cabling;
- In close cooperation with System Architects you determine technical feasibility and risk analysis;
- As independent senior, you coach colleagues and are expected to specify, design, prototype, optimize and test complete systems;
- You will an active leader when taken into production, making sure a full working system is implemented according overall project design/drafting effort within budget and time;
- You support project management in estimating and maintain effort hour budget, manpower requirements and project schedules. You ensure smooth flow of all information necessary;
- You ensure smooth flow of all information necessary, both with internal stakeholders as well as customers;
- With support of NTS, you make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your expertise.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- More than 5 years solid background in Electrical Engineering preferably in solid High Tech (Machinery is pre);
- You are updated with development methods, production techniques and tools like E3 or Eplan. Being familiar with an Agile environment is a plus;
- You have some experience with topics like PLC and machine security ( ISO 60204 / 12100 / 13849 );
- You have well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude;
- Proficient in English language (Dutch is pre);
- Willing to relocate if necessary to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven;
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in an informal working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Interested in this challenging position
Interested………. Welcome to NTS !
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.