Working at NTS
NTS has the ambition to become a market leader as system supplier of (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules. Our aim is for all prominent high-tech OEMs in the world to ask us to develop and make their modules. Since it is our employees who make the difference as to whether or not a customer is satisfied, they play a pivotal role in this respect. Regardless of which NTS company you work for, you must be aware of the culture and of the behavior that is required for us to achieve the goals of NTS together.
- We are ambitious and customer-driven
- We have a passion for technology and are proud of what we achieve
- We show our craftsmanship
- We are committed and reliable
- We are transparent and fair
- We enjoy working together
- We are flexible and pragmatic when required
- We show an entrepreneurial attitude
Click here for an impression of the vacancies in our company.
Internship or graduation project?
Our internship and graduation projects give you the chance to develop professionally. This is why we continually offer students work placements and graduation assignments that enable them to play an active role in one of our many projects or to receive hands-on job training. We offer internship opportunities in various areas.
You can apply directly for an internship or to do a graduation project. Click here for an overview of internships at NTS.