Realization Project Manager ( High Tech opto-mechatronic )
Wijchen / Eindhoven
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of an international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical.
Tasks and responsibilities
- In close cooperation with group leaders, assembly departments, sales and operations manager, you lead multidisciplinary project teams with regard to cost, quality, organization, procedures and delivery in time;
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a positive customer relationship as first point of contact and lead for critical customer project(s);
- You manage and coach the members of the project team and organize resources, suppliers and colleagues involved;
- You monitor and adjust pro-active independently for functionality and performance by applying the correct procedures and standards;
- You identify, initiate and lead improvement projects as well as set up and maintain internal procedures;
- You are effective in communication, reporting and administration.
- Bachelor +/Master professional level; (For example Mechatronics, Physics )
- More than 4 years experience as projectleader with regards to engineering, assembly, planning and logistics in High tech surrounding ( Mechatronic systems experience preferred)
- Knowledge of business financial economics ( costing, pricing );
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You have a natural energetic entrepreneurial drive;
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest;
- Well known with modern software tools( Office, project, ERP)
- Proficient in English and Dutch language (German is pre);
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven or Nijmegen area.
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.